|Monday – June 5th||
· Morning Meeting 9:00am (gym)
· Hot Lunch Options – tortellini marinara, mandarin orange OR pesto chicken & roast potato + green salad + granola bar
· Field Trip – JDF Pool (Sidhu, Verdel, Denton) 10:30am to 12:45pm
|Tuesday – June 6th||
· Popcorn and Smencils (smelly pencils) handed out today for those who ordered. This is a PAC fundraiser.
· Hot Lunch Options – taco salad with chicken, banana bread OR cauliflower mac & cheese + raw veg & dip + fruit
|Wednesday – June 7th||
· Hot Lunch Options – meatball sub, banana OR braised pork ribs + pasta salad + oatmeal cookie
· Field Trip – Langford Lanes (Van der Leeden, MacDonald) 9:15am to 2:15pm
|Thursday – June 8th||
· Hot Lunch Options – cucumber cream cheese bagel, red apple OR tomato soup & cheese scones + caesar salad + fruit
· Field Trip – Langford Lanes (Pinel, Stephenson) 9:15am to 2:15pm
|Friday – June 9th||
· Welcome to Kindergarten Orietation in the gym during the morning
· Field Trip – Beaver Lake Nature Park (Van der Leeden, McLachlan) 9:30am to 1:30pm
· Hot Lunch Options – turkey and swiss cheese wrap with cranberry mayo, rice krispie square OR shepherds pie + raw veg & dip + strawberry rhubarb bread
· Whitespot Lunch – PAC sponsored
· FREE FAMILY FOOD MARKET – 2:00pm in the undercover caged area by the blue playground. Please remember to bring your own bags.
Popcorn & Smencils (13)
13 PAC Meeting – 6:15pm (virtual) – elections will take place; looking for new members
16 Family Fun Night – PAC sponsored
19 Morning Meeting 9:00am (gym)
21 National Indigenous Day
22 Rainbow Day – wear any bright colours
23 FUN Day at School – ice cream truck/sprinklers/dunk tank/bouncy castles
26 Grade 5 Year End Trip – Wild Play
27 Public Board Meeting – 7:00pm
28 Beach Day at Esquimalt Lagoon – all day
29 Final Summary Reports go home
29 Last Day of school for students!
Lost and Found
Please come in and check out the items which have made theri way to the lost and found area. At the moment, all items are on display in the front foyer. If there are unclaimed items at the end of the school year, they will be dropped off at the local Thrift Stores.
- Please remind your child not to bring toys (including Pokemon cards) or other sports equipment like basketballs from home to school unless it is requested by the classroom teacher. Electronics should also stay at home as well. Thank you for your continued help with this policy.
- If you are running late, please drop off your child at the front door and let the staff take them to class.
- If your child is going to be away from school, picking up early for appointments, or late picking up, it is important to email your child’s teacher and Ms. Jodi our secretary (email@example.com) to let them know directly. Also, if you plan to pick up your child early, please email the same people to let them know.
Please do not park in the staff parking lot or spaces on Matson Road when dropping off your children. There are very limited spaces and if you are parked in the spaces, the Ruth King staff will have no spaces to park.