|Monday – Feb. 13th||
· Monday Morning Assembly in the gym at 9:00am
· Lunch Program – Baked cannelloni, Mandarin orange
· Division 10 – Ms. Behm – Setting the Table Pilot Lunch – Creamy chicken stroganoff, tossed salad, power ball
|Tuesday – Feb.14th||
· Valentine’s Day – Spirit Club has organized a dress in red, pink, white, flowers, peace signs etc.
· Lunch Program – chicken fajita wrap, banana bread
· Division 11 – Ms. McLachlan – Setting the Table Pilot Lunch – Minestrone soup and crackers, Caesar salad, blue berry muffin
· Popcorn and Smencils (smelly pencils) handed out today for those who ordered. This is a PAC fundraiser.
|Wednesday – Feb. 15th||
· 100’s Day of School – some teachers may be celebrating on a different day though.
· Lunch Program – chicken fingers and plum sauce, banana
· Division 12 – Ms. Finnie/Coyston – Setting the Table Pilot Lunch – perogies + sausage, raw veggies and dip, zucchini bread
|Thursday – Feb.16th||
· Fire Dril – 10:40am
· Lunch Program – hard boiled egg, hummus & crackers, yogurt, red apple
· Division 13 – Ms. Evans -Setting the Table Pilot Lunch – beef vegetable potatoe stew, coleslaw and fruit
· FAMILY FOOD MARKET – 2:10pm in the undercover caged area by the blue playground
|Friday – Feb. 17th||· Professional Development Day for Staff – no school today|
- Valentine’s Day on Feb. 14th – wear red, pink, flowers, hearts, peace signs etc.
- No School on Friday – Professional Development Day for teachers
- Please send spare clothes for your child in case of an accident or other situation where they need to change their clothes.
- Please send inside shoes with your child if you have not done so already. This reduces the amount of cleaning our custodians have to do, therefore keeping our school cleaner.
- Please do not park in the staff parking lot or spaces on Matson Road when dropping off your children. There are very limited spaces and if you are parked in the spaces, the Ruth King staff will have no spaces to park.
- Please remind your child not to bring toys (including Pokemon cards) or other sports equipment from home to school unless it is requested by the classroom teacher. Electronics should also stay at home as well. Thank you for your continued help with this policy.
Popcorn & Smencils (14,21,28) – PAC fundraiser
15 Girls basketball game @ Ruth King – game starts at 3pm
16 Boys basketball game @Ruth King – game starts at 3pm
20 Family Day – No School
22 PINK Shirt Day – anti-bullying – wear a pink shirt if you have one.
22 Boys basketball game @ Ruth King – game starts at 3pm
23 Girls basketball game @ Happy Valley – game starts at 3pm
24 Pizza Day – PAC sponsored
27 Morning Meeting 9:00am (gym) – whole school assembly
28 Girls basketball game @ Ruth King – game starts at 3pm
28 Public Board Meeting – 7:00pm
Popcorn & Smencils (7,14)
7 Boys basketball game @ Happy Valley – game starts at 3pm
8 Girls basket ball game @ David Cameron – game starts at 3pm
9 Hold & Secure Drill (Thurs 2:00pm)
9 Boys basketball game @ Wishart – game starts at 3pm
10 Whitespot Lunch – PAC sponsored
10 Spring Dance in the gym – PAC sponsored
11Bottle Drive – 9:00am to 12:00pm
13 to 17 Second Term Reports will be sent out
13 Morning Meeting 9:00am (gym)
14 PAC Meeting – 6:15pm (virtual)
14 Public Board Meeting – 7:00pm
16 Fire Drill (Wed 1:30pm)
17 St. Patrick’s Day – wear green today
17 Last day before Spring Vacation
18 – April 2nd Spring Vacation Break