- We are working on student placements for next year. If you know you will be moving over the summer, please let me know as soon as possible. At the moment for next year, we have 14 spaces left at Ruth King.
- Please remember to do the “Daily Health Check” with your child and keep them home if your child is sick or displaying any symptoms.
- Staff parking is an issue for us when parents are parked in the designated stalls on Matson Road. Please refrain from parking in these stalls when dropping off your child. Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.
- Please refrain from riding bikes, scooters, and skateboards on the playground.
- Please remember not to bring dogs onto the Ruth King grounds as it is a dog free zone. Thank you.
|Monday – June 13th||
· Monday Morning Meeting @9:00am
· Glow Stick Dance Party – grade 3/4/5 – 10:45am
· Lunch Program – Macaroni and Cheese, Red delicious apple and Fruit juice
|Tuesday – June 14th||
· Lunch Program – Chicken Caesar Wrap Rice, krispie square, Fruit Juice
· Popcorn and Smencils will be handed out if you ordered it for your child (PAC fundraiser)
· PAC Meeting 6:15pm (virtual)
|Wednesday – June 15th||
· Lunch Program – Three cheese perogies with sour cream, Banana, Fruit Juice
· Play Zone – Kindergarten field trip
|Thursday – June 16th||
· Lunch Program – Open faced pizza bagel, Pear, Fruit Juice
· Backpack Buddies will be handed out for those who have requested one.
· RAINBOW Day – wear your rainbow colours
|Friday – June 17th||· Lunch Program – Corn and black bean beef chili with sweet cornbread, Mandarin orange, Fruit juice|
Events Coming Up:
21 National Indigenous Day
22 Beach Day – Esquimalt Lagoon
23 Wild Play – grade 5 field trip
24 FUN Day – ice cream truck (PAC)/sprinklers on the field and bouncy obstacle courses.
27 Grade 5 Celebration – Nature Playground
28 Public Board Meeting – 7:00pm
29 Final Summary Reports go home
29 Last Day of school for students!