|Monday – May 9th||
· Lunch Program – Macaroni and Cheese, red delicious apple and fruit juice
· Monday Morning Meeting @ 9:00am
|Tuesday – May 10th||
· Lunch Program – Roast Beef and Cheddar Kaiser no nut granola bar, fruit juice
· Popcorn and Smencils will be handed out if you ordered it for your child (PAC fundraiser)
· PAC Meeting – 6:15pm (virtual) – voting on executive positions for next year
|Wednesday – May 11th||
· Lunch Program – Chicken Burrito with salsa, banana, fruit juice
· Crazy Hair and Hat Day – dig into your tickle trunks, it’s a dress up day.
|Thursday – May 12th||
· Lunch Program – Open faced pizza bagel, pear, fruit juice
· Backpack Buddies will be handed out for those who have requested one.
|Friday – May 13th||· Pro D – Non-Instructional Day – no school for students|
- Please remember to do the “Daily Health Check” with your child and keep them home if your child is sick or displaying any symptoms.
- Staff parking is an issue for us when parents are parked in the designated stalls on Matson Road. Please refrain from parking in these stalls when dropping off your child. Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.
- Please refrain from riding bikes, scooters, and skateboards on the playground.
- Please remember not to bring dogs onto the Ruth King grounds as it is a dog free zone.
- We are working on student placements for next year. If you know you will be moving over the summer, please let me know
Events Coming Up:
14 Bottle Drive RK parking lot – PAC sponsored and always looking for volunteers.
20 Pizza Day (PAC sponsored)
23 Victoria Day – No School
19 Earthquake Drill (Thurs – 11:00am)
30 Monday Morning Meeting
31 Public Board Meeting – 7:00pm
1 Welcome to Kindergarten Orientation (AM)
3 Fire Drill (Fri 1:30pm)
3 White Spot Lunch
14 PAC Meeting – 6:15pm (virtual)
13th to 17th – Report Cards due to office
13 Monday Morning Meeting
17 Pizza Day (PAC sponsored)
21National Indigenous Day
22 Beach Day – Esquimalt Lagoon
23 Grade 5 – WILD PLAY field trip
24 FUN Day – ice cream truck (PAC)
27 Monday Morning Meeting
28 Public Board Meeting – 7:00pm
29 Final Summary Reports go home
29 Last Day of school for students!