|Monday – May 2nd||· Lunch Program – Macaroni and Cheese, Red delicious apple and Fruit juice|
|Tuesday – May 3rd||
· Lunch Program – Chicken Caesar Wrap Rice, krispie square, Fruit Juice
· Popcorn and Smencils will be handed out if you ordered it for your child (PAC fundraiser)
· Role Model/Rick Peters is visiting today
|Wednesday – May 4th||
· Lunch Program – Three cheese perogies with sour cream, Banana, Fruit Juice
· Bohemia Dance Production – 9:00am
|Thursday – May 5th||
· Lunch Program – Open faced pizza bagel, Pear, Fruit Juice
· Backpack Buddies will be handed out for those who have requested one.
· Role Model/Bruce Comaniuk
|Friday – May 6th||
· Lunch Program – Corn and black bean beef chili with sweet cornbread, Mandarin orange, Fruit juice
· White Spot Lunch sponsored by the PAC
· Role Model/Rick Peters is visiting today as well as Bruce Comaniuk
- Please remember to do the “Daily Health Check” with your child and keep them home if your child is sick or displaying any symptoms.
- Staff parking is an issue for us when parents are parked in the designated stalls on Matson Road. Please refrain from parking in these stalls when dropping off your child. Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.
- Please refrain from riding bikes, scooters, and skateboards on the playground.
- Please remember not to bring dogs onto the Ruth King grounds as it is a dog free zone.
- We are working on student placements for next year. If you know you will be moving over the summer, please let me know
Events Coming Up:
10 PAC Meeting – 6:15pm (virtual)
10 Leadership meeting (students) 7:30am
11 Crazy Hair and Hat Day
13 Pro D – Non-Instructional Day – CUPE
16 Monday Morning Meeting
20 Pizza Day (PAC sponsored)
24 Leadership meeting (students) 7:30am
23 Victoria Day – No School
19 Earthquake Drill (Thurs – 11:00am)
30 Monday Morning Meeting
31 Public Board Meeting – 7:00pm