This Week: Literacy Week
|Monday – April 25th||
· Lunch Program – Macaroni and Cheese, red delicious apple and fruit juice
· Monday Morning Meeting – 9:00am
|Tuesday – April 26th||
· Lunch Program – Roast Beef and Cheddar Kaiser no nut granola bar, fruit juice
· Popcorn and Smencils will be handed out if you ordered it for your child (PAC fundraiser)
. Leadership meeting (students) 7:30am
· Public Board Meeting – 7:00pm
|Wednesday – April 27th||· Lunch Program – Chicken Burrito with salsa, banana, fruit juice|
|Thursday – April 28th||
· Lunch Program – Open faced pizza bagel, pear, fruit juice
· Backpack Buddies will be handed out for those who have requested one.
· Role Model Visit – Ren Louie
|Friday – April 29th||· Lunch Program – Chicken nuggets with honey mustard sauce; Mandarin Orange, and Fruit Juice|
- Please remember to do the “Daily Health Check” with your child and keep them home if your child is sick or displaying any symptoms. This is still so important and we all really appreciate your support in keeping everyone healthy and safe. Masks are optional.
- Please refrain from riding bikes, scooters, and skateboards on the playground.
- Please remember not to bring dogs onto the Ruth King grounds as it is a dog free zone.
- Always have some spare clothes in your child’s backpack in case of accidents or wet weather.
Events Coming Up:
2 Monday Morning Meeting
4 Bohemia Dance Production
6 White Spot Lunch
10 Leadership meeting (students) 7:30am
10 PAC Meeting – 6:15pm (virtual)
11 Jersey Day
13 Pro D – Non-Instructional Day – CUPE
16 Monday Morning Meeting
20 Pizza Day (PAC sponsored)
23 Victoria Day – No School
19 Earthquake Drill (Thurs – 11:00am)
24 Leadership meeting (students) 7:30am
30 Monday Morning Meeting
31 Public Board Meeting – 7:00pm