|Monday – Mar 14th||
· Lunch Program – Macaroni and Cheese, Red Delicious Apple and Fruit Juice
· Monday Morning Assembly – 9:00am
|Tuesday – Mar 15th||
· Lunch Program – Roast Beef and Cheddar Kaiser; no nut Granola Bar; Fruit Juice
· Popcorn and Smencils will be handed out if you ordered it for your child (PAC fundraiser)
· Public Board Meeting – 7:00pm
|Wednesday – Mar 16th||
· Lunch Program – Chicken Burrito w/ salsa, Banana and Fruit Juice
· Fire Drill (Wed 1:30pm)
|Thursday – Mar 17th||
· Lunch Program – Open Faced Pizza Bagel, Pear and Fruit Juice
· Backpack Buddies will be handed out for those who have requested one.
· St. Patrick’s Day – wear green/dress as a leprechaun or a fairy
|Friday – Mar 18th||· Lunch Program – Chicken nuggets with honey mustard sauce; Mandarin Orange, and Fruit Juice|
- Please remember to do the “Daily Health Check” with your child and keep them home if your child is sick or displaying any symptoms. This is still so important and we all really appreciate your support in keeping everyone healthy and safe.
- Please refrain from riding bikes, scooters, and skateboards on the playground.
- Please remember not to bring dogs onto the Ruth King grounds.
- Please send your child to school with extra masks in their backpacks if possible.
- Always have some spare clothes in your child’s backpack for emergencies.
Events Coming Up:
4 Schools Reopen After Spring Vac.
4 Monday Morning Assembly
7 Early Dismissal @ 11:23
8 Pro D – Non-Instructional Day
12 PAC Meeting – 6:15pm (virtual)
15 Good Friday – no school
18 Easter Monday – no school
19 Fire Drill (Tues 11:40pm)
25 – 29 Literacy Week
25 Monday Morning Assembly
26 Public Board Meeting – 7:00pm