|Monday – Mar 7th||· Lunch Program – Macaroni and Cheese, Red Delicious Apple and Fruit Juice|
|Tuesday – Mar 8th||
· Lunch Program – Chicken Caesar Wrap; Rice krispie square; Fruit Juice
· Popcorn and Smencils will be handed out if you ordered it for your child (PAC fundraiser)
|Wednesday – Mar 9th||· Lunch Program – 3 cheese perogies with sour cream; Banana; Fruit Juice|
|Thursday – Mar 10th||
· Lunch Program – Open Faced Pizza Bagel, Pear and Fruit Juice
· Hold & Secure Drill – 2:00pm
· Backpack Buddies will be handed out for those who have requested one.
|Friday – Mar 11th||
· Lunch Program – Corn and black bean beef chili with sweet cornbread; Mandarin orange; Fruit juice
· PAC sponsored – White Spot Lunch for those who have ordered.
- Please remember to do the “Daily Health Check” with your child and keep them home if your child is sick or displaying any symptoms. This is still so important and we all really appreciate your support in keeping everyone healthy and safe.
- We have had some resent complaints from our neighbours across the street from Ruth King. Please refrain from parking in their parking spaces to drop off your children. Matson Street is the best place to drop off your children. Thank you
- Please refrain from riding bikes, scooters, and skateboards on the playground.
- Please remember not to bring dogs onto the Ruth King grounds.
- Please send your child to school with extra masks in their backpacks if possible.
- Always have some spare clothes in your child’s backpack for emergencies.
Events Coming Up:
14 Morning Meeting
15 Public Board Meeting – 7:00pm
16 Fire Drill (Wed 1:30pm)
17 St. Patrick’s Day – wear green
18 Last day before Spring Vacation
21st – Apr 1st Spring Vacation Break