Next week is bike to work and school week. Mr. Stephenson made Ruth King a team on https://gobybikebc.ca/ called Ruth King Rockets. Check it out if you are interested.
|Monday – May 31st||
· Lunch Program – carrot cinnamon loaf; cheese and chicken quesadilla
· Monday Morning Meeting – Cohort 4 (Verdel/Denton)
· Role Model – Rick Peters is visiting some classrooms today.
|Tuesday – June 1st||
· Lunch Program – red apple; perogies shredded cheese and sour cream
· Popcorn and Smencil Day for those who have ordered
|Wednesday – June 2nd||
· Lunch Program – yogurt; open faced pizza bagel
· Welcome to Kindergarten – all day event for new K students and families.
|Thursday – June 3rd||· Lunch Program – banana; hearty beef and bean chili with sweet corn; and cornbread|
|Friday – June 4th||· Lunch Program – No nut granola bar; roast beef and cheddar sandwich with iceberg lettuce|
- Please remind students to go directly home after school unless parents are supervising their child on the playground. The “After School Program” staff are noticing extra students who are not registered, hanging out after school unsupervised. Thank you for your help with this matter.
- Please remember to do the Daily Health Check with your child and keep them home if your child is sick. This is still so important and we all really appreciate your support in keeping everyone healthy.
- Please also remember to wear a mask at all times when you are on the playground with your child. Please remind care givers who are dropping off and picking up your child as well. And please also stay safely on the non-paved areas away from the staff when they are picking up their classes. We all really appreciate your cooperation.
- If your child is going to be away from school, it is important to email your child’s teacher to let them know directly.
- Please remind your child not to bring toys or other sports equipment from home to school unless it is requested by the classroom teacher.
Coming Up Next Month:
|June 8 – PAC Meeting – 6:30pm (Library)|
|June 14 – Monday Morning Meeting Cohort 5 (Sabyan/Chan) in the gym|
|June 17 – Rainbow Day (SOGI)|
June 18 – White Spot – PAC event (corrected date)
June 21 – National Indigenous Day and Pizza Day – PAC event
|June 22 – Public Board Meeting – 7:00 pm|
|June 25 – Sprinkler Day – 12:40 to 2:23pm|
|June 28 – Grade 5 Celebration – 1:00 pm|
|June 28 – Monday Morning Meeting – Cohort 6 (Grimwood/Deichman) in the gym|
|June 29 – Last Day of School|