Tomorrow, Friday, September 6th, your child will be introduced to their new classroom teacher around 9:00am. We have worked hard to make the classrooms equitable for all. We have taken many things into consideration when building the classrooms. We understand that we can not make everyone happy, but we ask that you talk to your child about makig new friends, that changes are hard but that they can do it, and encourage them to be flexible in their thinking. Change is hard for most of us, but with time, we often come to embrace the change.
Please remember to make a meeting spot with your child in the morning when you drop them off, as they may be using a different exit door at the end of the day.
- Please bring school supplies tomorrow.
- Hot lunches start on Monday, Sept. 9th, forms will be coming home soon.
- After school program starts on Monday, Sept. 9th
If your child is starting Kindergarten tomorrow, here is the schedule for the gradual entry.
Friday- September 6
- 8:30-10:00 Last Name starts with A – I
- 12:45-2:15 Last Name starts with J – Z
Monday- September 9
- 8:30-11:00 Last Name starts with J – Z
- 11:40-2:23 Last Name starts with A – I
Tuesday- September 10
- 8:30-11:00 Last Name starts with A – I
- 11:40-2:23 Last Name starts with J – Z
Wednesday- September 11 (students will be placed in their “official” class this day)
- 8:30-2:23 All Students
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me or call the school.
Ms. V. Ives