Ruth King Elementary School Mar.4th to 8th, 2019
The lost & found items are laid out in the front foyer, so please check it out to claim your child’s items.
Monday – March 4
· Basketball practise at lunch
|Tuesday – March 5||
· Popcorn Day – $2 for popcorn or $2 for Smencils – PAC organized event, please email the PAC if you have questions email@example.com
· SUBWAY Lunch for those who pre-ordered.
· Basketball Jamboree for girls
|Wednesday – March 6||· Basketball Jamboree for boys
|Thursday – March 7||
· Grade 4 Young Entrepreneurs
· Leadership Meeting with Ms. van der Leeden – 12:10pm
|Friday – March 8||· Grade 4 Young Entrepreneurs – classes will be visiting the gym to check out the student “shops” and are welcome to purchase as well if they choose to.
- The hot lunch program is available to everyone. *If you need financial assistance in order for your child/children to participate in this program, please contact the school regarding our payment options.
- Please make sure to wait outside for your child afterschool, rather than coming into the school. The teachers find this to be the best as it does not cause distractions when trying to get their entire class ready for dismissal.
- We are continually looking for volunteers for the “One to One Reading Program.” Please contact Ms. V. Ives if you have some spare time to read with kids or if you know someone with some spare time.