The “Before School Care Program” which is run out of our gym has had a surge of popularity and therefore we are now going to require that you register your child for the program so that we can keep track of who is using it. We will start taking attendance next week and contact you directly to have you fill out forms for the program. At the moment, there is no cost to the program and Superstore kindly donates much of the food that is used for the breakfast portion of the program. At the moment, we only have two staff members and we need to track how many students are using the program so that we can make the appropriate changes to ensure the safety of all children and adults in the program.
As a side note, only Ruth King students should be attending this “Before School Program.”
Monday – February 25
· Monday Morning Meeting in the gym at 8:40am
|Tuesday – February 26||
· Popcorn Day – $2 for popcorn or $2 for Smencils – PAC organized event, please email the PAC if you have questions email@example.com
· SUBWAY Lunch for those who pre-ordered.
· Candy Bone Theatre Performance – 1:00pm in the gym
· Girls Basketball Game at Ruth King
· Kindergarten Immunization Clinic at RK 2:30 – 3:50pm LIBRARY (You must sign up for appointments in the office)
· Grade 5 Parent Night at Spencer Middle School 7-8pm
|Wednesday – February 27||
· Pink Shirt Day – please wear a pink shirt to support anti-bullying and promote kindness to everyone within the school and community.
· Girls Basketball Game at Savory
|Thursday – February 28||
· Boot Camp (am)
· Leadership Meeting with Ms. van der Leeden – 12:10pm
· Boys Basketball Game at Savory
|Friday – March 1||· Boot Camp (am)|